Chungking Express / Chung Hing sam lam

Puzzle despre iubire din 1994 semnat Wong Kar-Wai. Ceva nemaivazut si nemaiauzit. 5 din 5, senzational.


"We split up on April Fool's Day. So I decided to let the joke run for a month. Every day I buy a can of pineapple with a sell-by date of May 1. May loves pineapple, and May 1 is my birthday. If May hasn't changed her mind by the time I've bought thirty cans, then our love will also expire."

"At the high point of our intimacy, we were just 0.01cm from each other. I knew nothing about her. Six hours later, she fell in love with another man."

"We're all unlucky in love sometimes. When I am, I go jogging. The body loses water when you jog, so you have none left for tears."





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cool Runnings / Cu sania pe nisip

10 replici tari din Secretul lui Bachus

Film si fotbal