Cei mai tari tatici din filme

Top-ul meu 5:

Guido 
La Vita e bella (1997)
Roberto Begnini 

E cel mai puternic tata pentru ca reuseste sa transforme realitatea cruda a unui lagar de concentrare nazist in fantezia unui loc de joaca. 


Guido si fiul in La vita e bella

Vorbele de duh ale tatalui: 
The game starts now. You have to score one thousand points. If you do that, you take home a tank with a big gun. Each day we will announce the scores from that loudspeaker. The one who has the fewest points will have to wear a sign that says "Jackass" on his back. There are three ways to lose points. One, turning into a big crybaby. Two, telling us you want to see your mommy. Three, saying you're hungry and want something to eat. 


Daniel Hillard / Mrs. Euphegenia Doubtfire 
Mrs. Doubtfire (1993)
Robin Williams 

E cel mai grozav tata pentru ca se imbraca in femeie doar pentru ca sa fie aproape de copiii lui facand pe bona in propria lui familie. 


Mrs. Doubtfire

Vorbele de duh ale tatalui: 
[after turning the TV off and tossing the remote into the aquarium] Between the hours of 3 PM and 7 PM, I'm in charge. And when I'm in charge, you will follow a schedule. Those who do *not* follow the schedule will be punished. 


Marlin 
Finding Nemo (2003)
Albert Brooks (voce)

E cel mai simpatic tatic pentru felul in care isi invinge toate temerile pentru ca sa-si vada pestele-fiu in siguranta inapoi acasa. 


Marlin si Nemo in Finding Nemo

Vorbele de duh ale tatalui: 
I'm dead. I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead, I died, I'm dead.


Bryan Mills 
Taken (2008)
Liam Neeson 

Cel mai hardcore action tata: isi pregateste fata in secundele de dinainte sa fie rapita, traverseaza oceanul si scutura Parisul de toti albanezii si toti traficantii de carne vie cautand-o. 


Taticul din Taken

Vorbele de duh ale tatalui: 
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you. 

Chris Gardner 
Pursuit of Happyness (2006)
Will Smith 

Cel mai spectaculos tata pentru felul in care se ridica din saracie. Ajunsese sa doarma prin toalete publice si devine un om de afaceri de succes fara sa-si neglijeze baiatul. 


Tata si fiu in Pursuit of Happyness

Vorbele de duh ale tatalui: 
Hey. Don't ever let somebody tell you... You can't do something. Not even me. All right?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cool Runnings / Cu sania pe nisip

10 replici tari din Secretul lui Bachus

Film si fotbal